Compound mitre saw.
Measure the angle, calculate the bisecting angle, carefully adjust the cutting angle on the cross-cut saw and begin sawing: a laborious task indeed. Not with the SYMMETRIC by Festool, however. All kinds of strip material can now be cut quickly without making any calculations – for both interior and exterior angles.
- Patented symmetrical stop system
- Easy angle transfer using a bevel, cutting along the bisector without making calculations
- Stops easy to clamp, no tools required
- Intermediate bases for elevating the SYM 70 to the height of a SYS 1 Systainer: Long workpieces can be conveniently supported when working
- MMC electronics adapt to the working material
- Slim, central cross-cut unit for left and right-handed operation
- circular saw blade WOOD FINE CUT HW 216 x 2, 3 x 30 W48
- precision adjustable square
- elevation of EH-SYS-SYM 70
- workpiece clamp
- hex key, WAF 5